I am really terrible at 'about me' pages, but here's something...
- My name is Sandra.
- I am 21 years old and I'm a nursing student.
- I can be pretty random most of the time.
- I am one of the biggest procrastinators you could ever meet.
- I watch a lot of tv. And by a lot, I mean an obnoxious amount. And I don't care if people think it's weird.
- Because I am weird. :P
- I love NYC. I love everything about it. I love just being there. Even if it's just to stand in the middle of the sidewalk.
- I love seeing musicals in NYC. And I don't think it's even possible to see a show enough times.
- I have some pretty amazing friends. I love them so much. I'm happy just to sit and stare at the wall with them.
- I've been taking different dance classes since I was three.
- I love listening to music. Especially while blasting it in my living room and daning like a crazy person with my sister.
- I eat cheerios for breakfast every morning.
- My favorite color is pink.
Ok, enough of that. Here's some things I love:
Some of my favorite shows (in no particular order): ER, Glee, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, House, Cold Case, Bones, Castle, Arrested Development, Better Off Ted, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Friends, Law & Order: SVU, Judging Amy, Pretty Little Liars, Rizzoli & Isles, The Big C
Musicals I've seen on Broadway: The Lion King, The Phantom of the Opera, RENT, Hairspray, Spring Awakening, [Title of Show], Legally Blonde, Wicked, Next to Normal, In the Heights
Some of my favorite Movies (again, no particular order): RENT, Precious, Enchanted, the Scream Trilogy, the Saw series, Hairpsray, Prom Night, Josie and the Pussycats, John Tucker Must Die, The Ron Clark Story, Adventures in Babysitting, Edward Scissor Hands, Miss Congeniality, 10 Things I Hate About You, Liar Liar, Mean Girls, Burlesque, The Kids Are All Right, plus so many more I can't remember.
Some musicians I love: I really don't have many favorite bands or musicians. I really just listen to whatever songs I like, regardless of who's singing them. I do really love Idina Menzel, Lisa Loeb, and Adam Lambert though. Some other people I listen to are Anthony Rapp, Allison Iraheta, Three Days Grace, Everclear, Third Eye Blind, The Goo Goo Dolls, Vertical Horizon, No Doubt, Katy Perry, and Matchbox Twenty.
Some books I love: Unbearable Lightness (Portia de Rossi), Without You: A Memoir of Love, Loss, and the Musical RENT (Anthony Rapp), Thirteen Reasons Why (Jay Asher). Queen of Babble (Meg Cabot), Someone Like You (Sarah Dessen), Harry Potter, A Series of Unfortunate Events (Lemony Snicket), Like Me (Chely Wright), Love Ellen (Betty DeGeneres). I love almost anything by Meg Cabot & V.C. Andrews. R.L. Stine has also been a favorite of mine since I was little and loved all the Goosebumps books.